Revofil Ultra is a deep touch filler designed for the correction for medium to deep facial wrinkles and redefinition of facial contours for a non-surgical, volumetric facelift. The filler is suitable for correction of very deep wrinkles in thick skin tissue. Revofil Ultra, unlike other products from Revofil range, can be used for a more drastic volume creation.
Revofil Ultra has both biphasic and monophasic physical characteristics introduced by combination of cutting edged biomimetic peptide technology and crossed linked HA which bring upgraded quality in gel viscosity and elasticity. The product contains higher concentration of free hyaluronic acid, linked with peptides, instead of PBS among cross-linked HA molecules which results in increased stability of HA gel, which is a safe material with natural compounds.
Scope of Revofil Ultra:
- Redefinition of facial contours;
- Correction of medium to deep wrinkles in thick skin;
- Creation of volume (cheeks, chin, jaw).
Composition (main ingredient)
- Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (23 mg/ml)
- Oligopeptide-72, inhibits the degradation of hyaluronic acid to ensure an even filler absorption over time
- Oligopeptide-50, anti-inflammatory properties and increases collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin
The results of this filler can last up to 12 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.