Lipo Lab V-Line is used for lipolysis of the face and places on the body affected by the problem of sagging skin and excessive amount of adipose tissue.
Why Choose Lipo Lab V-Line?
The latest formula of Lipo Lab V-Line is a combination of the strongest lipolytic substance with an innovative complex of biomimetic peptides with a strong skin thickening effect.
The preparation activates the natural lipid metabolism and triggers intensive lipolysis processes, which causes rapid dissolution of subcutaneous fat and lifting of the contours of the face and body. The main active ingredient is phosphatidylcholine, which dissolves triglycerides in fat cells. The Lipo Lab V-Line formula additionally contains a strongly rejuvenating complex of biomimetic peptides (3000 mg). They have a strong firming effect on the skin: they stimulate collagen synthesis, visibly lift and prevent flabbiness of decreasing body circumferences. Thanks to the additional content of L-carnitine, the lipolysis process is accelerated and the effects of the therapy are phenomenal.
Advantages of Lipo Lab V-Line
- Effectively reduces fat without surgery or negative side effects;
- Improves complexion;
- Ideal for correction, subtle changes, and cellulite;
- No downtime, long recovery period. Although some swelling and bruising after the procedure is common, this procedure will not leave any surgical scars and you can continue with your daily life right after.
Scope of Lipo Lab V-Line
- Removal of local fat accumulation and improvement of facial contours;
- Preventing the gravitational fall of adipose tissue and the formation of unsightly folds, furrows and skin fissures;
- Activation of fibroblasts and enhancement of collagen and elastin synthesis;
- Lifting and smoothing the skin, reducing the depth of wrinkles and folds;
- Improvement of the face oval and strong skin density;
- Stimulating cellular renewal and the skin’s auto-regeneration capacity;
- Reduction of the tendency to accumulate adipose tissue at the treatment site.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.