Dermalax is a highly purified dermal monophasic hyaluronic acid filler.
Why Choose Dermalax deep plus?
The product is obtained by low-temperature cross-linking of hyaluronic acid molecules. Filler has a stable structure, which ensures uniform, smooth introduction, and natural results of the procedure for a long time. Dermalax filler helps moisturize the skin, regenerate cells and actively produce collagen and elastin. In addition, lidocaine which is a drug used as an anesthetic, allows for a more comfortable and less painful experience for patients.
Advantages of Dermalax deep plus
- no side effects;
- infused with lidocaine to improve comfort during and after injection;
- minimum residual BDDE;
- smooth and even extrusion force provides easier injection and satisfying results;
- prolonged effect;
- in the line, there are products with different values of viscosity and concentration of hyaluronic acid for solving specific problems.
Scope of Dermalax deep plus
- correction of deep wrinkles and folds (on the forehead, between the eyebrows);
- correction of nasolabial folds;
- forehead augmentation;
- lip contouring.
Composition (main ingredient)
- HA 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
The aesthetic effect lasts from 6 to 12 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.