Rejuran is a series of skin boosters based on salmon-derived polynucleotide (PN). Biological properties of PN include its ability to stimulate the production of collagen and other proteins, induce accumulation of the extracellular matrix while impeding its degradation thus triggering tissue regeneration. Rejuran products are aimed at effective and fast rejuvenation and hydration of the superficial and deep skin layers.
Why Choose Rejuran I?
Rejuran I is a skin booster developed specifically for delicate under and around eye area. The booster has a rather liquid texture, which guarantees a reduced risk of lumping and makes it suitable for injecting into the regions of thin skin. As a result, the skin in the under-eye area looks healthier and volumized. Rejuran I also improves skin elasticity and evens its tone and texture.
Advantages of Rejuran I
- the product is FDA-approved, and CE-certified;
- faster tissue regeneration and wound/scar healing compared to other products containing HA only as an active component;
- clinically proven increase in the skin’s thickness and brightness;
- 2-fold enhanced skin elasticity as compared to other products based on HA only;
- long-lasting esthetic effect.
Scope of Rejuran I
- reduction of dark under-eye circles and swelling (under-eye bags);
- treatment of early signs of aging in the periorbital area (crow’s feet, fine under-eye lines);
- restoration of thinned skin after cosmetic procedures;
- moisturization of dry and dehydrated skin.
Composition (main ingredients)
- PN, 1%
The esthetic effect lasts from 6 to 12 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.