Dermalax is a monophasic filler based on highly purified hyaluronic acid.
Why Choose Dermalax implant plus?
The product is produced by crosslinking HA molecules at low temperatures. Due to the improved stable structure, the filler is uniformly smoothly introduced into the dermal layers and gives a natural volume and long-lasting effect. Filler moisturizes the skin, stimulates cell regeneration, and promotes the production of collagen and elastin. In addition, lidocaine which is a drug used as an anesthetic, allows for a more comfortable and less painful experience for patients.
Advantages of Dermalax implant plus
- no side effects;
- contains lidocaine in the composition, the procedure is comfortable and painless;
- minimum residual BDDE;
- uniform distribution of the product;
- long action;
- the line contains preparations with different values of viscoelasticity and concentration of HA for solving specific problems.
Scope of Dermalax implant plus
- correction of very deep wrinkles and folds;
- facial contour redefining;
- nose augmentation;
- volumization of the cheeks, middle of the face, cheekbones and temporal areas.
Composition (main ingredient)
- HA 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
The aesthetic effect lasts from 6 to 12 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.