Polylactide and hyaluronic acid is injected subcutaneously. The facial wrinkles of adults are removed through physical restoration. Used to temporarily improve. Autogenous collagen regeneration filler.
Why Choose ETREBELLE?
Etrebelle is a collagene stimulator made with biodegenerateble PLA (Poly D, L-lactide) microparticles and Hyaluronic acid.
Etrebelle is a hybrid filler that has adopted both benefits of the immediate filling effect o HA and stimulating collagene production of PLA under the skin. Based on the idea of delivering PLA (Poly D, L-lactide) microparticles by HA (Sodium Hyaluronate), not only physical supports under the skin, Etrebelle improves the fundamental deficiency of volume loss by collagene restoration.
Advantages of ETREBELLE 200
- promotes flattering of both type of wrinkles: fine marionette lines and deep folds;
- possess low crystalline structure that is suitable for volumerization and skin recovery at most;
- might be used for non-surgical correction of nose and chin shape;
- exerts optimal viscosity and does not migrate from injection area;
- the effect is evident even one week after the procedures;
- the procedure is almost painless since is accompanied with lidocaine.
Scope of ETREBELLE 200
- elimination of wrinkles, including deep ones;
- restoration of volumes in the forehead area and tear trough;
- hollow cheeks correction;
- elimination of marionette-wrinkles;
- general recovery of skin elasticity.
Composition (main ingredients)
- PLA(Poly Lactic Acid) – 170mg
- HA(Sodium Hyaluronate) – 30mg
The effect of the procedure lasts up to 2 years.
The product has contraindications and can only be used by a certified cosmetologist. We are not responsible for the negative consequences of self-use.