Sardenya Fine filler is a high retention skin filler that contains cross-linked hyaluronic acid BDDE.
Why Choose Sardenya fine?
Sardenya is a dermal filler based on hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, created by HoPE (Homogene Process and Equilibration) technology, which promotes uniform crosslinking of hyaluronic acid molecules. Therefore, product is highly stable. Filler is safe to use since it has passed several stages of cleaning, it does not cause edema and allergic reactions. This high quality HA filler can improve the production of elastin and collagen in the skin, it is used for the correction of superficial wrinkles on the forehead, fine lines around the eyes and other small wrinkles on thin skin.
Advantages of Sardenya fine
- endotoxin is less than 0.04 EU/ mg;
- no skin test is required before the procedure;
- HA of Sardenya has a high molecular weight and its high crosslinking rate slows decomposition;
- natural and long-lasting effects;
- contains lidocaine.
Scope of Sardenya fine
- treatment of superficial lines;
- elimination of defects in areas around the eyes, lips and neck;
- lip contour correction;
- skin hydration.
Composition (main ingredient)
- HA 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
Aesthetic effect lasts from 8 to 12 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.