Revofil Aquashine Soft Fillers is a prominent item in the Revofil fillers selection. The injectable manufactured by Caregen is a clear gel based on hyaluronic acid that also contains a cocktail of minerals, peptides, vitamins, coenzymes, and amino acids. While hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin, peptides like decapeptide-3, oligopeptide-24, and others increase the production of elastin, thus improving skin quality.
Advantages of Revofil Aquashine Soft Filler
Revofil Aquashine Soft Filler is a mesotherapy injection that is able to improve skin texture and appearance by rehydrating and nourishing the skin.
Scope of Revofil Aquashine Soft Filler
- reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- reduce pigmentation
- improve skin texture
- increase skin elasticity
- tighten pores
- brighten the skin
- moisturize the skin
Composition (main ingredients)
- Hyaluronic acid (1.5%)
- Minerals and coenzymes (calcium chloride, magnesium sulfate, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, thiamine diphosphate, coenzyme A, flavin adenine dinucleotide, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide)
- Vitamins (A B6 E B1 B7 B8 B2 K I B3 B12 B9 B5 C)
- Amino acids (alanine, aminobutric acid, arginine, asparagine, aspartic acid, cystine, glutamic acid, glutamine, glycine, histidine, hydroxyproline, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, ornithine, phenylalanine, proline, serine, taurine, threonine, threonine, threonine, threonine, threonine, threonine, threonine, threonine, threinine , valine)
- Nucleic acids (adenosine phosphate, cytosine, guanosine, thymine, glutathione)
- Peptides (Oligopeptide-34, Acetyl Decapeptide-3, Oligopeptide-24, Oligopeptide-72)
The longevity of Revofil Aquashine effects significantly depends on the patient’s lifestyle and age. In general, it can be expected to last from 2 up to 6 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.