Replengen is a dermal HA-based filler for mesotherapy and biorevitalization. Replengen Fine is used for injection into superficial dermis.
Why Choose Replengen Fine?
”Glenzen’s GI (Grinding Irregular)” technology is used for grinding filler particles and obtaining a homogeneous gel. HAMC (Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Correction) technology ensures the highest rate of HA cross-linking thus delaying the time of HA decomposition in the body and elongating the effect duration after the procedure.
Advantages of Replengen Fine
- improves skin elasticity and moisturizes it;
- enhanced radiant glow;
- the presence of lidocaine in the composition and homogeneous gel structure make the procedure painless;
- the product is made using highest-quality HA;
- clinically proven efficacy and safety;
- real-time monitoring during the manufacturing process eliminates harmful additives from the composition.
Scope of Replengen Fine
- eye wrinkles (crow’s feet);
- forehead (glabellar region) and neck wrinkles;
- fine lines in the mouth area.
Composition (main ingredients)
- HA 24 mg/ml;
- Lidocaine 0.3%
The aesthetic effect lasts from 6 to 12 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.