Rejuran is a series of skin boosters based on salmon-derived polynucleotide (PDRN). PDRN promotes regeneration of all epidermis/dermis layers by stimulating the production of collagen, elastin and contributing to restoration of the extracellular matrix. In addition, PDRN promotes fibroblast proliferation resulting in increased skin regeneration. Rejuran products are aimed at fast and long-lasting rejuvenation and hydration of the skin.
Why Choose Rejuran S?
Rejuran S has been developed specifically for reducing the appearance of acne scarring. The “S” in the product name stands for “scar”, which means that this skin booster provides effective and prolonged scar filling. Due to the viscous gel structure, Rejuran S heals even stubborn wounds and acne scars. Polynucleotide, the active component in Rejuran S, promotes collagen and elastin production thus providing a direct skin-healing effect.
Advantages of Rejuran S
- the product is FDA-approved, and CE-certified;
- faster tissue regeneration and wound/scar healing compared to other products containing HA only as an active component;
- clinically proven increase in the skin’s thickness;
- 2-fold enhanced skin elasticity as compared to other products based on HA only;
- long-lasting esthetic effect.
Scope of Rejuran S
- healing of deep acne scars, wounds, and other skin imperfections;
- evening of the skin texture.
Composition (main ingredients)
- PN, 1%
The esthetic effect lasts from 6 to 12 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.