Regenovue is a dermal hyaluronic acid – (HA)-based filler with the 100% cross-linked structure. Innovative patented technology of HA cross-linking is used in the production of Regenovue. The product has outstanding purity, which means a minimum concentration of BDDE-derived by-products. Regenovue fillers are characterized by high elasticity and viscosity thus providing their even distribution and a long-lasting esthetic effect. Compact structure of the gel guarantees a constant injection pressure (uniform injection rate), which makes the procedure as comfortable and easy as possible both for the patient and the specialist.
Advantages of Regenovue:
- one of the lowest levels of residual BDDE among dermal fillers (<0.0015 IU/mg);
- long-lasting esthetic effect due to the high viscosity and elasticity of the filler;
- painless and injury-free injection due to the finely-divided gel structure and the presence of lidocaine in the composition;
- dense monophasic structure of the gel ensures its uniform distribution in the subcutaneous layers;
- natural-looking effect;
- the products contain HA of non-animal origin;
- provides elasticity and moisture to the skin.
Scope of Regenovue Fine Plus:
- periorbital wrinkles (crow’s feet);
- glabellar lines;
- perioral lines;
- neck lines;
- forehead lines.
Composition (main ingredient)
- HA 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
- The aesthetic effect lasts from 8 to 12 month.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.