Filler Monalisa Mild Lidocaine is a hyaluronic acid-based booster designed to correct wrinkles of the upper epithelium of the skin and the middle subcutaneous layer. Product is created using the Hy-BRID technology, which ensures optimal viscoelasticity and last-lasting effect. Filler can correct perioral (purse string) wrinkles, shallow creases caused by natural facial expressions, as well as wrinkles caused by age-related changes.
The ergonomic handle of the syringe ensures a smooth and even injection, which makes it easy to use a variety of injection techniques depending on the area of application.
Advantages of Monalisa Mild Lidocaine
- hyper cross-linked;
- based on non-animal HA;
- improved density and elasticity;
- painlessness of the procedure.
Scope of Monalisa Mild Lidocaine
- wrinkles and irregularities formed in the upper epithelium and in the dermis itself;
- purse-string wrinkles and shallow folds of the peri-labial region;
- wrinkles of the mobile (mimic) part of the face.
Composition (main ingredients)
- HA 20 mg/ml
- Lidocaine 0.3%
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.