HyalDew presents a new generation of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers providing a long-lasting esthetic effect. The patented “Multi-staged Cross-Linking (MCL)” technology allows regulating the rate of HA cross-linking. The innovative 3-staged processing technology yields ultrafine HA microbeads composed of smaller HA microbeads, which, in turn, contain even smaller HA molecules. This technology ensures higher gel viscosity and longer effect duration.
Advantages of HyalDew
- the series contains 4 products varying in the HA cross-linking rate depending on the scope of use;
- long effect duration;
- the innovative technology of 3-staged cross-linking yields the unique microbead gel HA structure;
- excellent viscosity of the gel.
Scope of HyalDew Fine
- glabellar region (frown lines);
- forehead lines;
- fine lines in the mouth area;
- periorbital area (crown’s feet).
Composition (main ingredients)
- HA 20 mg/ml;
- lidocaine 0.3%
The aesthetic effect lasts up to 12 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.