Dermaheal HSR is a solution for biorevitalization and skin rejuvenation. The product contains non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA) for smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. Five biomimetic regulatory peptides in the composition of Dermaheal HSR activate the synthesis of collagen, elastin, and HA; they stimulate angiogenesis and trigger proliferation of keratinocytes and fibroblasts. Vitamins exert an anti-oxidative effect; minerals and coenzymes protect the skin from the harmful environmental factors. The product is aimed at diminishing early signs of aging, reducing acne scars and blemishes, as well as improving skin tone and complexion.
Advantages of Dermaheal HSR
- reduced wrinkles, improved skin elasticity, and deep hydration are achieved both due to HA filling and stimulation of natural production of HA, elastin, and collagen in the skin;
- ideal solution for very dry, dull and dehydrated skin;
- the product has no analogues in the aesthetic medicine;
- rich composition: 5 biomimetic peptides, various vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and other natural ingredients.
Scope of Dermaheal HSR
- fine wrinkle filling;
- skin tone improvement (brightening of dull skin);
- deep hydration of very dry skin;
- pore tightening;
- treatment of acne scars and blemishes;
- treatment of pigmented spots.
Composition (main ingredients)
- Hyaluronic acid 1%, Decapeptide-4 (CG-IDP2), Acetyl decapeptide-3 (rejuline), Oligopeptide-24 (CG-EDP3), Copper tripeptide-1, Tripeptide-6 (CG-CTP), 13 Vitamins, 24 Amino acids, 5 Minerals, 4 Coenzymes, 4 Nucleic acids, 2 Reducing agents.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.