DeneB Classic-H is an injectable filler based on the hyaluronic acid (HA) for face volume restoration. Among the injectable products presented on market today, the given filler is marked by superior effect duration as well as pointwise influence on the worked area. Similar effect is reached by means of unique technology of product preparation. This method is based on the multiple-stage consequent formation of hyaluronic acid polymers. In the beginning, single molecules of HA are joined by cross-links followed by association to small micelles and then to tight particles that are finally injected to the patients. Such a technique allows to manufacture the products with optimal viscosity and density that, in addition, are able to effectively bind water molecules. HA which is a main constituent of the product represents the natural compound that is why the filler is not rejected by the organism and is effectively metabolized, granting the formidable results. Al long as, the filler could assume almost hard structure, the product might be used for breast and buttocks augmentation.
Advantages of DeneB Classic H
- the product is manufactured by unique polymerization technique allowing to provide high viscosity and density to the filler
- using different types of injections, it is possible to reach pointwise elaboration of certain face zones
- the product possesses high stability and does not migrate from the injection area
- the constituents of the product do not undergo the additional chemical modification that makes the filler absolutely hypoallergenic
Scope of DeneB Classic H
- restoration of face volumes
- correction of nasolabial folds
- non-surgical correction of nose and chin shape
- non-invasive body shape correction
- breast and buttock augmentation
Composition (main ingredients)
- HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 3 mg/ml
The effect of the procedure lasts from 12 to 16 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.