Celosome is a series of dermal fillers containing stabilized hyaluronic acid (HA). The series includes 5 products varying in the parameters of viscoelasticity depending on the scope of use. The HENM technology used for HA cross-linking in Celosome fillers allows fine regulation of viscoelasticity parameters. Celosome fillers have exceptional purity and high safety: multi-staged membrane purification ensures minimal levels of BDDE, endotoxin, metal ions, and other impurities in the final product. With Celosome fillers, long-lasting and natural-looking aesthetic results can be achieved with low risk of post-injection edema, bruises, and other side effects.
Benefits of Celosome Implant:
- immediate and long-lasting esthetic effect
- smooth and constant injection of the filler minimizes pain sensations during the procedure and the risk of bruises, as well as guarantees excellent aesthetic result
- no residual BDDE as shown by liquid chromatography test
- painless procedure due to the presence of lidocaine in the composition
- outstanding duration of the aesthetic effect due to the high viscoelasticity of the gel
Scope of Celosome Implant:
- facial contouring (chin, jawline)
- facial volumization (cheekbones)
- nose bridge/ridge improvement
Composition (main ingredients)
- HA 24 mg/ml,
- Lidocaine, 0.3%
The aesthetic effect lasts from 12 to 24 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.