Bonetta Volume is a stabilized hyaluronic acid- (HA)-based filler. High elasticity and low injection force of the HA gel ensure uniform distribution of the filler during injection thus minimizing the risk of gel lumping and post-injection edema. High cross-linking rate of HA in Bonetta Volume provides a long-lasting effect of facial volumization and lip augmentation.
Advantages of Bonetta Volume
- long-lasting esthetic effect;
- smooth gel injection reduces the risk of post-injection edema and bruises;
- painless procedure due to the presence of lidocaine in the composition;
- fast recovery after the procedure.
Scope of Bonetta Volume
- nasolabial folds and other deep wrinkles and creases (perioral, forehead, glabellar, and mental areas);
- facial volumization (forehead, chin, cheekbones, and jawline);
- lip augmentation;
- nose bridge/ridge improvement.
Composition (main ingredients)
- HA 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
The aesthetic effect lasts from 1 to 2 years.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.