Bonetta Fine is a cross-linked hyaluronic acid- (HA)-based filler. Bonetta fillers have outstanding viscosity, which ensures uniform distribution of the gel during injection thus making the procedure easier and smoother and minimizing the risk of injuries and gel lumping. The product stimulates the body’s own production of collagen thus hydrating the skin and increasing its elasticity.
Advantages of Bonetta Fine
- the presence of lidocaine in the composition makes the procedure painless;
- short rehabilitation period;
- smooth gel injection reduces the risk of post-injection edema and bruises;
- uniform gel distribution during the injection guarantees excellent aesthetic effect.
Scope of Bonetta Fine
- forehead and glabellar lines;
- fine perioral lines (marionette lines);
- periorbital area (crown’s feet);
- nasolabial lines;
- lip line correction and lip hydration (natural plumping effect);
- correction of tear trough deformity;
- deep skin hydration.
Composition (main ingredients)
- HA 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
The aesthetic effect lasts from 6 to 9 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.