Learn about the best filler for lips, discover how to recognize an excellent dermal filler, and what features evaluate to choose one.
After the FDA approved using hyaluronic acid for soft tissue augmentation in 2003, hundreds of brands and products flooded the market. Mots pharmaceutical companies developed dermal filler lines with diverse physiologic characteristics and indications. The overwhelming number of dermal fillers and the pervasive publicity mislead the public into believing all products are similar. However, the safety, effectiveness, duration, quality, and authorized indications vary for each product and are more pronounced for each brand. Therefore, to identify the best filler for lips, healthcare providers and patients must evaluate the needed features excellent hyaluronic acid lip fillers must possess.
What Are Lip Fillers?
Lip fillers or dermal fillers are substances developed to be injected into the lip and perioral skin to increase or recover lip volume and sculpt the lip’s shape. Lip augmentation and lip enhancement can use hyaluronic acid lip fillers, collagen lip fillers, fat transfer lip injections, and even silicone. However, because of their safety, effectiveness, and reversibility, hyaluronic acid lip fillers are the most widely used and the ones covered in this article.
What are Lip Augmentation and Lip Enhancement?
Lip augmentation and lip enhancement procedures include injecting or placing one type of lip filler into the lips or vermilion border skin. As their name implies, dermal fillers filled lines, furrows, and wrinkles recovering the lost volume. For lip augmentation and lip enhancement, healthcare providers administer dermal fillers following the natural anatomical lips disposition. Nevertheless, lip thickness can vary depending on trends and patient preferences. The current beauty standard trend is to produce a higher lower lip with a ratio of 1.6 times the height of the upper lip.
How to Recognize the Best Hyaluronic Lip Filler?
Before even considering using any hyaluronic lip filler product, healthcare providers must know its physiological, biochemical, and immunological properties.
- Safety. The best hyaluronic lip filler has to be safe, FDA and EMA approved for injected aesthetic use. Of course, the chosen hyaluronic acid lip fillers must have a clear safety record, free from undesirable side effects, when used correctly.
- Immune tolerance. Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are well tolerated by humans and rarely initiate an immune response or inflammation. In other words, the best hyaluronic lip fillers do not produce tissue rejection.
- Laboratory synthesized: Hyaluronic acids made from bacteria without using human or animal tissue are the best injectable fillers. Being free from animal and human products prevents tissue rejection or allergic reactions.
- Composition. Cross-linked molecules of acid hyaluronic are more resistant, conferring a longer duration and recovering more volume than other linear presentations. In addition, light molecular weight is critical to prevent any product accumulation or visible bumps on superficial injected areas.
- Duration. The best hyaluronic acid lip filler must maintain the gained volume and shape for extended periods.
- Effectiveness, Ease to Use, and Mold. Hyaluronic acid lip fillers must be easy to apply and produce instant results. Besides, molding should be easy to sculpt the desired lip shape.
Most Popular and Higher Ranked Hyaluronic Acid Lip Fillers
The list of hyaluronic acid lip fillers is enormous and grows every week. The following products have the highest evaluation from doctors and healthcare providers.
JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA® XC is the latest addition of Allergan to its hyaluronic acid lip fillers’ line. The entire JUVÉDERM® dermal filler family is synthesized using a patented Vyсross Teсhnоlоgy that produces adaptive, malleable poly-cross-linked molecules. JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA® XC is easy to inject and mold, facilitating lip augmentation and lip enhancement by increasing the tissue volume. JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA® XC is free from animal or human components. It comes with lidocaine, which diminishes discomfort and pain during and after treatment. The average effective duration is 12 months.
Restylane lip fillers have been used for the last 26 years with millions of satisfied patients and impeccable safety records around the globe. The newest product Restylane Kysse® is synthesized by XpresHAn Technology™ to maintain its volume and shape while allowing flexible movement. In particular, Restylane Kysse® provides a natural looking, preserving the full range of lips movement and expressions while enhancing lips’ color. Naturally, it has a presentation with lidocaine to decrease pain during the procedure. The average effects duration is 12 months.
Neuramis® Lidocaine has been making waves as one of the best hyaluronic acid lip fillers. Medytox patented SHAPE technology produces a 100% synthesized animal-free dermal filler. Neuramis® Lidocaine molecular two-step covalent cross-linking structure maximizes volume and prevents shape deformation and product migration. Neuramis® Lidocaine lip filler distributes evenly inside the vermilion border without causing visible bumps or product accumulation. The average effects duration is 6 months.
Revolax Deep® Lidocaine is a Korean hyaluronic lip filler that is taking the world by storm. Healthcare providers report that Revolax Deep® Lidocaine revolutionary structure facilitate lip augmentation or volume-enhancing. Similar to other products, lidocaine diminishes discomfort and pain during its administration. Revolax Deep® Lidocaine last 12 to 18 months.
The professional team at Revainla.pro can answer all your queries and concerns. Certainly, Revainla.pro offers the best hyaluronic acid fillers and dermal fillers available in the market.