HyaFilia are fillers of the 5th generation hybrid structure. They combined the best qualities of both mono-and biphasic products. HyaFilia is manufactured by Low Temperature Stabilization Reaction process (L.T.S.R.). This L.T.S.R process enabled manufacturing of hyaluronic acid gel with high density and finely packed molecular structure. As the result, HyaFilia is equipped with high resilience and enzyme resistance.
Why Choose Hyafilia?
1. Totally Safe Filler, 100% Animal-Free. HyaFilia produces are produced by high-purity HA raw material.
- Non-animal Biofermentation Source
- No pre-treatment skin test required
- No risk of transmitting animal diseases
2. Double sterilization technique: Aseptic Filling and Terminal Sterilization.
3. Longer Duration. The excellent 3D structure is maintained with a differentiated dissolution process, allowing a longer duration of the product. Results can last up to 12 months after injection.
Advantages of Hyafilia Classic Plus
- non-animal origin (does not require allergo tests before the procedure) and biodegradable;
- high elasticity of filler;
- two-stage hyaluronic acid purification process (less residual BDDE);
- low injection force enables to inject filler with lesser efforts and prevent edema and bruises after the procedure.
Scope of Hyafilia Classic Plus
- correction of medium and deep wrinkles;
- correction of nasolabial folds;
- “puppet lines”;
- lip augmentation;
- hands correction.
Composition (main ingredient)
- HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
Results can last up to 12 months after injection.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.