Rejuner Gold label is a stimulator of collagenogenesis for correction of age-related skin changes. The main function of the product is flattering of deep wrinkles especially in the temporal, cheek and forehead areas as well as correction of nasolabial folds and marionette lines. The additional effects of the product include pores contraction as well as skin lifting, moisturizing and whitening. The fundamental mechanism of product action lies in the increase in the collagen synthesis in epidermis cells leading to the wrinkles flattering and recovery of skin elasticity. The main benefits of the product are the long-lasting effect up to 24 months as well as an opportunity to carry out the correction of all desirable face areas by one solution. The presence of polycaprolactone in the composition guarantees safety of the procedures whereas the special texture of the product excluding any particles provides the simplicity of the introduction and good distribution of Rejuner Gold label under the skin.
Benefits of Rejuner Gold Label
- the main component of the product is polycaprolactone that does not cause allergic reactions and is approved by FDA
- one product might be used for correction of all face areas
- promotes reorganization of extracellular matrix and neocollagenogenesis, providing skin rejuvenation on a molecular level
- the solution does not include particles and is very-well spread under the skin after injections
- provides record-breaking long-lasting effect up to 24 months
Rejuner Gold Label is injected for:
- skin lifting
- correction of wrinkles in the temporal and forehead areas
- enhancement of skin elasticity
- correction of marionette lines
- correction of nasolabial folds
- flattering of deep wrinkles in the cheek, nose and chin areas
- improvement of skin texture
Composition (main ingredients)
- 23% Polycaprolactone
The pack consists of:
5 vials × 2 ml per pack
The effect of the procedure lasts up to 24 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.