Why Choose Liporase?
Liporase Inj. (Hyaluronidase) is a solution of hyaluronidase, an enzyme catalyzing degradation of hyaluronic acid (HA). It is aimed at dissolving HA-based fillers in case of unsatisfying results of the injection procedure. It can also be used for increasing the effect of a fat-burning injection procedure.
Advantages of Liporase
- immediate result;
- the enzyme reverses the effect of incorrectly injected HA-based fillers;
- enhances the effect of lipolysis injections, decreases cellulitis;
Scope of Liporase
- reversing the effect of HA-based fillers that have been injected unevenly, incorrectly, or excessively;
- enhancing the effect of fat-resolving injections (combined use);
- in case of emergency if a dermal filler has been injected into a blood vessel.
- Hyaluronidase 1,500 IU
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.