StarFill Implant Plus Lidocaine presents a dermal filler based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA). Starfill fillers are obtained using the “Zero Endotoxin and BDDE Entire Process” (ZEEP) technology, which guarantees minimized endotoxin and residual BDDE levels. The efficacy of the product use was confirmed by the Wrinkle Severity Rating Scale (WSRS) survey results of the assessment of wrinkle improvement on week 8, 16, and 24 after the injection procedure. High HA cross-linking degree ensures longer effect duration compared to other HA-based filler analogues on the market, while outstanding viscoelasticity and cohesiveness guarantee uniform extrusion force during injection, which means smooth and even filler distribution. The presence of lidocaine in the composition makes the procedure painless.
Advantages of StarFill
- the series contains products varying in the gel particle size and HA cross-linking rate depending on the scope of use
- endotoxin level is below 0.1 EU/ml
- high safety of the product due to maximized cross-linking efficiency and minimized residual BDDE
- even distribution of the gel during injection due to uniform particle size
- high viscoelasticity and cohesiveness result in longer aesthetic effect duration
- proven effectiveness as demonstrated by the Wrinkle Severity Rating Scale (WSRS) results of the assessment of wrinkle improvement on week 8, 16, and 24 after the injection procedure
Scope of StarFill Implant Plus Lidocaine
- facial volumization (forehead, temples, malars, lower lid, chin, preauricular area, and jawline)
- reduction of deep wrinkles and folds (nasolabial folds, worry lines, frown lines, perioral and chin wrinkles)
- nose bridge/ridge improvement
Composition (main ingredients)
Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine hydrochloride 3 mg/ml, PBS
The aesthetic effect lasts from 12 to 18 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.