Soonsu Shining Peel is a product that consists of an oil and a water phase. The oil phase contains active substances that prevent oxidation and degradation of the active ingredients. This layer protects the skin by forming an oily film of moisture and normalizes stable components of the peel, ensuring safe renewal without side effects. The second phase of the peel contains active ingredients: AHA, BHA, PHA acids, vitamin B12, retinol and others. The layer effectively works for whitening and stimulating the renewal of dermal cells. Peeling also helps to fight skin imperfections such as acne, enlarged pores, dull complexion, and much more. As a result, the skin looks healthy and radiant.
Advantages of Soonsu Shining Peel
- can be used for any area of the body
- increases content of keratin and collagen in the body
- vitamin C in the composition reduces the synthesis of melanin and helps to lighten the skin
- combination of 3 peptides in the peeling formula, gives an excellent effect without pain and swelling
- peeling helps to remove dead skin cells and improve complexion
- safe product that does not cause allergies
Scope of Soonsu Shining Peel
- lightening of pigmentation and renewal of the upper layer of the facial skin
- elimination of post-acne marks
- narrowing of pores
- body stretch marks correction
- peeling of the skin of the elbows, groin
- treatment of atopic diseases
Composition (main ingredients)
- TCA (35%), Vitamin B12, Retinol, Squalene oil, Arginine, Vitamin C, Proline, Glycine, AHA, PHA, BHA
Soonsu Shining Peel is applied every 7-12 days 4-6 times. A noticeable result is achieved after 3 procedures.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.