Revofil Plus is a dermal filler indicated for mid-to-deep dermal implantation for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds) and to restore the shape of the face. The product can also be used for the harmonization of lip volume and contour.
Revofil Plus has both biphasic and monophasic physical characteristics introduced by combination of cutting edged biomimetic peptide technology and crossed linked HA which bring upgraded quality in gel viscosity and elasticity with softer operation. The product contains higher concentration of free hyaluronic acid, linked with peptides, instead of PBS among cross-linked HA molecules which results in increased stability of HA gel, which is a safe material with natural compounds.
Scope of Revofil Plus:
- Correction of moderate to deep wrinkles;
- Correction of lip volume and contour.
Composition (main ingredient)
- Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (23 mg/ml)
- Oligopeptide-72, inhibits the degradation of hyaluronic acid to ensure an even filler absorption over time
- Oligopeptide-50, anti-inflammatory properties and increases collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin
After treatment with this product, results can be seen for up to 12 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.