Replengen is a dermal HA-based filler for correction of medium and severe wrinkles. Replengen Deep is used for injection into deep subcutaneous layers.
Why Choose Replengen Deep?
Special technologies are used in the production of Replengen Deep: “Glenzen’s GI (Grinding Irregular)” ensures a homogeneous gel structure, while HAMC (Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Correction) technology enables obtaining highly cross-linked HA. The dermal filler has lower rates of decomposition when injected in the epidermis thus increasing the effect duration.
Advantages of Replengen Deep
- the effect is noticeable right after the procedure;
- improves skin elasticity and moisturizes it;
- the presence of lidocaine in the composition and homogeneous gel structure make the procedure painless when injecting into deep skin layers;
- the product is made using highest-quality HA;
- clinically proven efficacy and safety.
Scope of Replengen Deep
- correction of moderate-to-deep wrinkles (nasolabial fold, forehead and frown wrinkles, lip lines, marionette lines);
- lip augmentation;
- facial volume augmentation;
- chin correction.
Composition (main ingredients)
- HA 24 mg/ml;
- Lidocaine 0.3%
The aesthetic effect lasts from 12 to 18 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.