Rejuran is a series of skin boosters based on salmon-derived polynucleotide (PDRN). PDRN promotes regeneration of all epidermis/dermis layers by stimulating the production of collagen, elastin, and contributing to restoration of the extracellular matrix. In addition, PN promotes DNA repair and synthesis thus resulting in faster tissue regeneration and healing. Rejuran products are FDA-approved and EC-certified; they are aimed at long-term skin rejuvenation and hydration.
Advantages of Rejuran Healer
- faster tissue regeneration and wound/scar healing compared to other products containing HA only as an active component
- clinically proven increase in the skin’s thickness
- 2-fold enhanced skin elasticity compared to other products based on HA only
- long-lasting effect
- volumization effect due to the 3-D polymeric structure
- minimum restoration time after the procedure
- highly biocompatible composition guarantees the absence of adverse reactions
Scope of Rejuran Healer:
- treatment of dark skin discoloration (melisma, rosacea)
- pore narrowing
- wrinkle filling
- treatment of atrophic (including acne) scars
- correction of the gravitational ptosis
- moisturization of the dry and dehydrated skin
Composition (main ingredients)
- PN, 2%
- The esthetic effect lasts from 6 to 12 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.