Neuramis is a dermal filler based on stabilized purified hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin. This product is safe and biologically compatible with the tissues of the human body, so it does not cause allergies or irritation. The filler contains hyaluronic acid and lidocaine. In the production of Neuramis Volume Lidocaine, high-quality raw materials from a Japanese manufacturer and the SHAPE technology are used, which guarantee high purity levels.
Why Choose Neuramis HA products?
1. Totally Safe Filler, 100% Animal Free.
- Neuramis produces its own High-purity HA raw material;
- Non-animal Biofermentation Source;
- No pre-treatment skin test required;
- No risk of transmitting animal diseases.
2. Quality higher than standard of European and Japanese Pharmacopoeias.
3. Double sterilization technique: Aseptic Filling and Terminal Sterilization.
4. Neuramis Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid Technology
With its HCCL(High Concentration Cross Linking) technology, viscoelasticity is optimized and thus there is no migration in the tissue after application.
5. Neuramis has passed CE certificates, GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and an on-site inspection by the US FDA.
6. Longer Duration
Excellent 3D structure is maintained with a differentiated dissolution process, allowing a longer duration of the product. Results can last up to 12 months after injection.
Advantages of Neuramis volume lidocaine
- natural-looking skin rejuvenation effect;
- high gel resilience guarantees longer effect duration;
- painless procedure due to the presence of lidocaine in the composition;
- minimum residual BDDE (less than 0.4 ppm);
- uniform distribution of the gel in the skin;
- high biocompatibility ensures a minimal level of side effects;
- clinically proven efficacy and safety;
Scope of Neuramis volume lidocaine
- Larger particles for deep folds. Injected in the deep layer of the dermis and/or the surface layer of the subcutis. For correcting deep folds, creating fuller lips and shaping facial contours, such as cheeks and chin.
Composition (main ingredient)
- HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
The aesthetic effect lasts up to 12 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.