Neuramis is a dermal filler manufactured using high-quality raw materials and innovative SHAPE technology, which allows obtaining a highly purified product. Cross-linked HA structure guarantees longer effect duration, while its even distribution in the epidermis yields natural-looking results.
Why Choose Neuramis HA products?
1. Totally Safe Filler, 100% Animal Free.
- Neuramis produces its own High-purity HA raw material;
- Non-animal Biofermentation Source;
- No pre-treatment skin test required;
- No risk of transmitting animal diseases.
2. Quality higher than standard of European and Japanese Pharmacopoeias.
3. Double sterilization technique: Aseptic Filling and Terminal Sterilization.
4. Neuramis Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid Technology
With its HCCL(High Concentration Cross Linking) technology, viscoelasticity is optimized and thus there is no migration in the tissue after application.
5. Neuramis has passed CE certificates, GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and an on-site inspection by the US FDA.
6. Longer Duration
Excellent 3D structure is maintained with a differentiated dissolution process, allowing a longer duration of the product. Results can last up to 12 months after injection.
Advantages of Neuramis deep lidocaine
- natural-looking results;
- the effect is noticeable right after the procedure;
- no serious or long-lasting side effects;
- the presence of lidocaine in the composition makes the procedure painless when injecting in the deep skin layers;
- minimum residual BDDE (less than 0.4 ppm);
- completely biocompatible components;
- clinically proven efficacy and safety.
Scope of Neuramis deep lidocaine
- Medium particle size for moderate wrinkles. Injected in the middle part of the dermis. For treatment of moderate wrinkles, such as glabellar, oral commissures, Lips fullness, pouting and vermilion border.
Composition (main ingredient)
- HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
The aesthetic effect lasts up to 12 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.