Monalisa Ultra Lidocaine is an ultra plastic gel based on crosslinked hyaluronic acid from Korean manufacturer GENOSS Co., Ltd. Filler is the densest in the line. Product is used for soft tissue replenishment and correction of deep wrinkles and creases. The content of lidocaine in ensuring a comfortable procedure.
Advantages of Monalisa Ultra Lidocaine
- high level of plasticity with optimal density provides a prolonged effect of procedure;
- no residual crosslinking agent BDDE contributes to a low risk of side effects;
- the ergonomic handle of the syringe allows the filler to be injected evenly and smoothly;
- the anesthetic in composition minimizes pain during the procedure.
Scope of Monalisa Ultra Lidocaine
- deep wrinkles and creases;
- facial shapes in areas such as the jawline, bridge of the nose, chin and cheeks;
- nose shape.
Composition (main ingredients)
- HA 24 mg/ml
- Lidocaine 0.3%
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.