Why Choose Kiara Reju?
Kiara Reju is a series of skin boosters based on polydeoxyribonucleotide (PDRN), hyaluronic acid (HA), and niacinamide. PDRN presents a strong anti-aging agent, which triggers tissue regeneration processes, while HA is a key molecule involved in skin moisture. With aging, the content of HA in our skin gradually reduces. Kiara Reju brings moisture to the skin, improves its elasticity and makes it look brighter and shiny. The presence of niacinamide in the composition reduces the inflammation after the procedure.
Advantages of Kiara Reju
- improved skin elasticity, tone, and structure;
- prolonged skin hydration effect;
- stimulates regeneration of all skin layers;
- restoration of the epidermal barrier;
- activates cutaneous microcirculation.
Scope of Kiara Reju
- treatment of early signs of aging (fine and superficial wrinkles);
- damaged skin repair (due to UV exposure and excessive cosmetic treatment);
- skin texture and tone improvement;
- smoothing acne scars and other skin defects;
- diminishing undesired skin pigmentation.
Composition (main ingredient)
- HA 20 mg/ml;
- PDRN 5 mg/ml;
- Niacinamide 1 mg/ml.
The esthetic effect lasts up to 12 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.