HyalDew presents a new generation of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers providing a long-lasting esthetic effect. The patented “Multi-staged Cross-Linking (MCL)” technology ensures ultrafine microbead structure of the HA gel. The semi-solid gel structure also contributes to a long effect duration.
Advantages of HyalDew
- the series contains products varying in the HA cross-linking rate depending on the scope of use;
- innovative technology of multi-staged HA cross-linking;
- excellent viscosity of the gel;
- long effect duration.
Scope of HyalDew All
- filling of deep wrinkles and folds (e.g. nasolabial folds, forehead creases, frown lines, mental crease, etc.);
- facial volumization (forehead, chin, temples, and cheekbones);
- nose bridge/ridge improvement.
Composition (main ingredients)
- HA 20 mg/ml;
- lidocaine 0.3%
The aesthetic effect lasts up to 12 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.