Elasty G – dermal filler based on highly purified hyaluronic acid, developed by PNET (Preserved Natural Entanglement Technology).This technology is unique in increasing the cohesion coefficient of the molecules and, consequently, a stronger structure and longer lasting results. The product is used for the correction of medium and deep wrinkles and folds, volumizing and contouring.
Elasty G Plus contains Lidocaine.
Advantages of Elasty G Plus
- minimal risk of the side effects and allergic reactions;
- high viscoelasticity;
- painlessness procedure;
- minimal swelling after treatment;
- pronounced effect after the first treatment.
Scope of Elasty G Plus
- correction of the medium and deep wrinkles;
- correction of the nose and nasolabial folds;
- chin augmentation;
- forehead wrinkles smoothing;
- correction of glabella wrinkles.
Composition (main ingredients)
- HA 24 mg/ml;
- Lidocaine 0.3%
The effect of the procedure lasts from 8 to 12 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.