Dermalax is a supreme and pure monophasic cross-linked hyaluronic acid dermal filler.
Why Choose Dermalax plus?
The regular and dense lattice of Dermalax allows even and smooth injection, resulting in natural-looking volume and long-lasting effect. Filler keeps your skin moisturized, stimulates the regeneration of the aged cells, and supports collagen and elastin to maintain healthy skin. In addition, lidocaine which is a drug used as an anesthetic, allows for a more comfortable and less painful experience for patients.
Advantages of Dermalax plus
- no harmful side effects and excellent biologic safety;
- minimum level of residual BDDE;
- infused with lidocaine to improve comfort during and after injection;
- smooth and even extrusion force provides easier injection and satisfying results;
- long-lasting effect;
- viscoelasticity and HA concentration are customizable, providing an appropriate type for various treatments and indications.
Scope of Dermalax plus
- correction of superficial wrinkles and fine lines;
- elimination of “crow’s feet” and wrinkles around the eyes;
- tear sulcus filling;
Composition (main ingredient)
- HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
The aesthetic effect lasts from 6 to 12 months.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.