Chaeum Premium is a series of dermal fillers containing highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA). Special cross-linking technology used for production of Chaeum Premium fillers provides monophasic and even HA structure. Exceptional purity is achieved through prolonged dialysis of HA after the cross-linking reaction. Regular and dense gel structure ensures smooth and even distribution of the filler during injection and a natural-looking effect.
Advantages of Chaeum Premium 1
- low endotoxin content (<0.03 EU/ml) minimizes post-injection inflammation (redness, edema, painful and burning sensations);
- low BDDE (<0.5 ppm) and protein (<0.05) loads reduce the risk of allergic reactions;
- constant extrusion force allows smooth and even injection, which makes the procedure easier, less painful and also reduces the risk of injury;
- the series contains products varying in the HA cross-linking rate depending on the scope of use.
Scope of Chaeum Premium 1
- glabellar lines;
- periorbital wrinkles (crow’s feet);
- perioral lines;
- lip contouring;
- skin rejuvenation.
Composition (main ingredients)
- HA, 24 mg/ml;
- Lidocaine 0.3%
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.